Jonas Stüllein, 24, is on his way from Munich to Coburg
1. Where are you going and what awaits you there?
I’m travelling home to Coburg. My everyday life awaits me there. I was just in Munich from Friday to Sunday because I went to a concert with my girlfriend. We then went to the Hirschgarten beer garden yesterday. That's the reason for the sunburn.
2. Can you tell us your favourite town in Bavaria?
That's Coburg; simply because it's my home. My favourite place to visit is Bamberg. You can travel there quickly from Coburg – and the bar culture is fantastic.
3. What do you like about travelling by rail?
It's stress free, easy to plan and convenient.
4. What was your best rail experience?
It was the day before yesterday, on the outward journey to Munich – the conductor was really enjoying her job. She was having fun with her work and that was really nice to see.
5. How do you occupy your time when travelling by rail?
I read books. I'm currently reading "Going to the dogs" by Erich Kästner. On the journey out I managed to read 120 pages. Let's see how many I can read on the return journey.